Part Racing, part Shoot 'Em Up, part Puzzles, all Nuclear Physics!
In Cyclotronica, players race through a series of experimental reactors and particle accelerators as "Mr. Big", the ironically tiny rider of an ultra-high tech monowheel cycle, collecting subatomic particles, conducting experiments, dodging and doing battle with antimatter and radioactive isotopes using the patented S.C.I.E.N.C.E. Gun, solving puzzles, and discovering the Periodic Table of the Elements in the process.
Cyclotronica's single player campaign puts you at the epicenter of a novel research venture using the Mr. Big probe to run nuclear experiments from the inside, up close and personal - in places where humans simply cannot go on their own.
There are 6 initial Campaign Levels:
- Ionization Accelerator Tunnel
- By Prescription Only
- Pop Nihilism
- Mobile Chernobyl
- The Rent-A-Tron
- A Naked Singularity, A Planck Star
More Campaign Levels coming soon, with ongoing periodic new releases.
FREE Standalone Isotope Chamber Sandbox Demo
Isotope Chamber Mac Version:
Isotope Chamber PC Version:
NEW IN VERSION 1.0.1
Added Sandbox Mode, with our first Lab Bench Item, the Isotope Chamber!
Spawn and observe any Element on the Periodic Table. Bombard it with Neutrons and watch it change or transmute. Bombard it with Antineutrons and watch it fall apart.
Added 400+ new Isotopes:
- Hydrogen through Calcium.
- Tellurium, Iodine, Xenon, Caesium, Barium.
- Everything from Mercury up to Oganesson.
- All major Radioactive Decay Chains.
The Radioisotopes in Level 4 "Mobile Chernobyl" now much more varied and flexible.
Behaviors fleshed out for Radionuclide Atoms as they change into other Isotopes, inheriting of tracking parameters for "hostile" reactive atoms in-game, additional Neutron absorption/emission, decay modes, fission byproducts set up.
Miscellaneous UI Updates:
- Specific sounds for when Protons repair damage on collect, and when your Damage is fully repaired.
- Damage repair from Proton collection when Damage < 10 now sets Damage to 0 outright.
- Atoms model their exact nucleon counts as they absorb or emit neutrons, increment or decrement elements.
- Baked lighting on projectiles in flight.
Near Future Plans:
PVP / Races / Team Battle Modes. We are contemplating up to 16 player games for online sessions.
- Track Editor
For making custom missions or online PVP levels, sharing them with the community.
- Elemental Ability System
Exactly what it sounds likes: a perk system based on the Atoms you own. Giant spellbook of physics with 118 Base Elements.
Isotopes & Decay Chains <- Done. Now Implemented. Thanks!
- Electrostatic / Magnetic Attraction & Repulsion
Most of this system is already built but we have to give it a once over before beginning to work those into missions.